This page will be kept updated with links to resources to enable you to continue learning from home.
Click here to view the Year 1 Online Timetable
Reminder: You can find the activities that you should complete in the afternoon in the 'assignments' section on Teams.
Here is the link for the Phonics video that your child should complete each afternoon.
We are regularly posting activities and your brilliant work on our Twitter accounts. We would love if you could share some of your amazing activities with us on Twitter.
Here are some ideas of additional activities that you may enjoy completing in each afternoon.
It is also very important that take time away from the screen and have time to relax.
Here are some ideas for activities away from the screen:
- take a walk around your local area (can you spot any shapes on your walk?)
- do some baking (what could you bake? Can you read and follow instructions?)
- have a go at yoga (yoga can help your body to unwind and relax)
- read a book (is your book fiction or non-fiction? Can you retell your story?)
- arts and crafts (What can you create?)